BOOK A Cooking Class
- Small interactive cooking classes (max 8-10) in a homely kitchen
- All classes use local, seasonal ingredients and organic wherever possible. Often from our kitchen garden.
- Learning fundamentals of whole-food preparation, cooking and eating.
- You’ll be well fed and watered with plenty of fun and learning.
- Receive a folder of all recipes to take home aswell as the confidence to cook without them!
- To confirm a space in class full payment is required.
Contact us if you would like a private cooking class.
- Natural Fermentation class
- Natural healthy baking
- Flavours Unwrapped
- The Lighter side of French Cooking
- Paleo/low carbohydrate cooking
- Everyday Gourmet
- Veggo Tastic
- Tea and Cake
- Be Kind To Kids
- Simply Sicilian
- Lazy Christmas
- Scrumptious Salads
- Intro into whole foods cooking
- Easy Entertaining
- Soups with Soul
- Slow Cooked (stews and casseroles)